Особенности и преимущества
- Easy evaluation of the ADM3068E 50 Mbps, RS-485 transceiver
- Board layout for full duplex, RS-485 footprint, 14-lead SOIC_N, ADM3068EBRZ transceiver
- Power and ground connections through screw terminal blocks
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating voltage range on VCC power supply
- 1.62 V to 5.5 V VIO logic supply
- IEC ESD protection on the RS-485 A, B, Y and Z bus pins
- ±12 kV contact discharge and ±12 kV air discharge
- Screw terminal blocks for logic input/output and RS-485 signals
- Jumper-selectable enable or disable for RE and DE
- Test points for measuring all signals
- Resistors and footprints for termination and biasing networks
Подробнее о продукте
The EVAL-ADM3068EEBZ allows quick and easy evaluation of the ADM3068E 50 Mbps, RS-485 transceiver with a standard, 14-lead SOIC_N footprint. The evaluation board allows the input and output functions to be exercised without external components. Screw terminal blocks provide convenient connections for power and ground, digital input and output signals, and RS-485 signals. The evaluation board is powered by a standard configurable benchtop power supply within the 3.0 V to 5.5 V range. A flexible VIO logic supply allows communication with processors running on voltages as low as 1.62 V.
The EVAL-ADM3068EEBZ evaluation board has a footprint for the ADM3068EBRZ full duplex, RS-485 transceiver in a 14-lead SOIC_N package.
For full details, see the ADM3068E data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with this user guide and the EVAL-ADM3068EEBZ evaluation board.