Особенности и преимущества
- Easy evaluation of ADM3063E 500 kbps, RS-485 transceiver
- Board layout for standard, full-duplex, RS-485 footprint
- 14-lead SOIC, ADM3063EBRZ
- Power/ground connections through screw terminal block
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating voltage range on VCC
- IEC61000-4-2 ESD protection on the RS-485 A, B, Y and Z bus pins
- ±12 kV contact discharge and ±12 kV air discharge
- Screw terminal blocks for logic input/output and RS-485 signals
- Jumper-selectable enable/disable for RE and DE
- Test points for measuring all signals
- Resistors and footprints for termination and biasing networks
Подробнее о продукте
The EVAL-ADM3063EEBZ allows quick and easy evaluation of the ADM3063E 500 kbps, RS-485 transceiver with standard, 14-lead NSOIC footprint. The evaluation board allows the input and output functions to be exercised without external components. Screw terminal blocks provide convenient connections for power and ground, digital input and output, and RS-485 signals. The evaluation board can be powered by a standard configurable bench power supply within the 3.0 V to 5.5 V range.
The EVAL-ADM3063EEBZ evaluation board has a footprint for the ADM3063EBRZ full duplex, RS-485 transceiver in a 14-lead SOIC package.
For full details, see the ADM3063E data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVALADM3063EEBZ evaluation board.