Особенности и преимущества
- ADM3050E with isoPower integrated, isolated, dc-to-dc converter
- 2-layer PCB with low radiated emissions, passes CISPR22/EN55022 Class B
- On-board LDO for 6 V to 9 V supply, providing 5 V to the ADM3050E VCC pin
- Screw terminal connectors for the following:
- 6 V to 9 V LDO, 5 V power supply to the VCC pin and the VIO pin
- 5 V direct power supply to VCC pin
- 1.8 V to 5.0 V direct power supply to the VIO pin
- TXD pin, RXD pin, STBY pin, SILENT pin, AUXIN pin, AUXOUT pin, and RS pin signals
- Divided PCB return planes for GND1 and GND2
- SMA connectors for TXD pin and RXD pin signals
Подробнее о продукте
The EVAL-ADM3050EEBZ allows the user to evaluate the ADM3050E isolated signal and power transceiver for controller area network (CAN) or CAN with flexible data rate (CAN FD) networks. The EVAL-ADM3050EEBZ allows all of the input and output functions to work without the need for external components.
Based on the Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology, the ADM3050E integrates logic side on-off keying (OOK) signal isolation channels and an Analog Devices isoPower® dc-to-dc converter to provide regulated, isolated power that is well below CISPR22/EN55022 Class B limits when transmitting on a 2-layer printed circuit board (PCB) with ferrites.
The EVAL-ADM3050EEBZ comes populated with an ADM3050E.
Full specifications of the ADM3050E can be found in the ADM3050E data sheet, available from Analog Devices, Inc., and must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-ADM3050EEBZ.