Особенности и преимущества
- On-board ADAU1761 codec with 2 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs
- Stereo S/PDIF input
- Stereo S/PDIF output
- Self boot serial flash memory
Подробнее о продукте
The user guide describes the design, setup, and operation of the EVAL-ADAU1472Z evaluation board, which allows users to evaluate the ADAU1472 SigmaDSP® digital audio processor.
The EVAL-ADAU1472Z provides access to the digital serial audio ports of the ADAU1472 and some of the general-purpose input and outputs (GPIOs). The analog input and output is provided by the ADAU1761 codec included on the EVAL-ADAU1472Z.
The ADAU1472 can be configured in a variety of ways. The on-board serial flash memory can be programmed for self boot mode.
The EVAL-ADAU1472Z is powered by a 5 V dc supply, which is regulated to the voltages required on the board. The printed circuit board (PCB) is a 4-layer design with a ground plane and a power plane on the inner layers. The EVAL-ADAU1472Z includes connectors for external analog inputs and outputs and optical Sony/Philips digital interface (S/PDIF) interfaces.
For full details on the ADAU1472 and the ADAU1761, see the ADAU1472 and ADAU1761 data sheets, which must be used in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADAU1472Z evaluation board.
Области применения и технологии
- EVAL-ADAU1472Z evaluation board
- AC to 5 V dc power supply
- PC running Windows® 7 or Windows 10
- Tin Can Tools Flyswatter2 JTAG in-circuit debugger
- Tin Can Tools OnCE 14-pin JTAG adapter board
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Analog, stereo audio source with an output cable terminated with a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) plug (for analog input)
- Desktop speakers or an audio input with a cable terminated with a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) plug (for analog output)
- Headphones with a cable terminated with a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) plug (for headphone output)
- EVAL-ADUSB2EBZ communications adapter (USBi)
- Lattice HW-USBN-2B FPGA programming cable (if FPGA reconfiguration is desired)
- Lattice FPGA programming software (if FPGA reconfiguration is desired)