Особенности и преимущества
- Simple power connection using 6V wall adapter and on-board LDO voltage regulators.
- 10 ac-coupled single-ended (differential signal recombined via a balun) output SMA connectors, with user-configurable output termination for HCSL, CML, or LVDS-compatible (default).
- 4 configurable reference inputs, selectable between a single ended to differential reference input SMA connector.
- 1 ac-coupled single-ended input SMA connector for system clock.
- Pin programmable, power on ready configurability.
- Status LEDs.
- USB connection to PC.
- Microsoft Windows-based evaluation software with simple graphical user interface via an ACE plug-in module
Подробнее о продукте
The AD9543 evaluation board is a compact, easy-to-use platform for evaluating all features of the AD9543 dual digital PLL and 1 PPS synchronizer. The AD9543 provides high-precision, multi-output clock generator functions, along with two on-chip jitter cleaning digital PLL cores. PLL0 and PLL1 are optimized for high performance synchronous clocking applications such as IEEE 1588 Version 2, Synchronous Ethernet, OTN, and next generation wireless baseband protocols. The PLLs are fully configurable via serial port control as well as configurable via an external EEPROM for power on ready configurations.
The AD9543 can output up to 5 differential clock signals, plus two single-ended clocks driven by a mix of two high performance digital PLLs, plue two high-precision NCOs (numerically controlled oscillators). 12 total outputs and 4 reference inputs are accessible on the evaluation board.
The output differential transmission line pairs use 50Ω single ended characteristic impedance and are connected to standard edge launch SMA connectors. The AD9543 has a fully configurable power supply to allow the user to evaluate the AD9543 while being powered directly by a step down switching regulator or external LDOs. The AD9543 evaluation board uses RoHS-compliant FR-4 material. For convenience, detailed information from the AD9543 data sheet has been included here. Use this user guide in conjunction with the datasheet that has been provided by ADI.