Подробнее о продуктеThe EVAL-AD7902SDZ is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the low power AD7902 performance and to provide an easy to understand interface for a variety of system applications. The AD7902 is a dual pseudo differential 16-bit, 1 MSPS PulSAR® ADC. A full description of the AD7902 is available in the AD7902 data sheet and should be consulted when using this evaluation board.
The evaluation board is ideal for use with the Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP) board, EVAL-SDP-CB1Z. The evaluation board interfaces to the SDP board via a 120-pin connector. SMA Connectors J6, J10, J14, and J15 are provided to connect a low noise analog signal source.
The user PC software executable controls the evaluation board over the USB through the SDP board, EVAL-SDP-CB1Z.
On-board components include the following:
ADR435: high precision, buffered band gap 5.0 V reference
AD8031: reference buffer
ADA4841-1: signal conditioning circuit with op amps
ADP7104 and ADP2301: regulators to derive necessary voltage levels on board
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7902
- Versatile analog signal conditioning circuitry
- On-board reference, reference buffers, and ADC drivers
- System demonstration board compatible (EVAL-SDP-CB1Z)
- PC software for control and data analysis of time and frequency domain