Особенности и преимущества
- Fully featured evaluation board for the AD4114
- PC software for control and data analysis (time domain)
Подробнее о продукте
The EVAL-AD4114SDZ is a full featured evaluation board that can evaluate all the features of the AD4114. The AD4114 is a 24-bit, 31.25 kSPS, Σ-Δ analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with a ±10 V input voltage range (16 single-ended channels or eight fully differential channels). All channels have on-board overvoltage and overcurrent protection.
The EVAL-AD4114SDZ includes voltage references and power and data insulation and can be connected to the Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP) hardware. The SDP board provides connection to a PC via a universal serial bus (USB) port and can provide power for the EVAL-AD4114SDZ from the PC USB port.
The AD411x Eval+ evaluation software configures the AD4114 functionality and provides dc time domain analysis in the form of waveform graphs, histograms, and associated noise analysis for ADC performance evaluation.
Full specifications for the AD4114 are available in the AD4114 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when working with the EVAL- AD4114SDZ.
Области применения и технологии
- EVAL-AD4114SDZ evaluation board
- AD411x Eval+ evaluation software
- Plastic screw and washer set
- AD411x Eval+
- Any of the following SDP hardware: EVAL-SDP-CB1Z (SDP-B) or EVAL-SDP-CK1Z (SDP-K1)
- DC signal source
- PC running Windows with USB 2.0 port