Особенности и преимущества
- Analog Devices ADSP-BF592 Blackfin processor
- Programmable VDDINT core power: AD5258 TWI digital potentiometer and ADP1715 low dropout linear regulator
- SPI flash memory: Numonyx M25P16 – 16 Mb
- Audio codec: Analog Devices SSM2603 stereo, 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters, Highly efficient headphone amplifier, Stereo line input and monaural microphone input
- Universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART): ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver, DB9 female connector
- LEDs: Eight LEDs: one board reset (red), three general-purpose (amber), one power (green), one battery good indicator (green), one battery low indicator (amber) and one battery charging indicator (amber)
- Push buttons: Four push buttons: one reset, two programmable flags, and one wake-up with debounce logic
- Expansion interface II: Next generation of the expansion interface design, provides access to most of the processor signals
- JTAG ICE 14-pin header
Подробнее о продуктеThe ADSP-BF592 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF592 processor via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-BF592 hardware and software development, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF592 Blackfin Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
Part number: ADZS-BF592-EZLITE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- ADSP-BF592 EZ-KIT Lite board
- VisualDSP++ Installation Quick Reference Card
- USB cable
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.