Особенности и преимущества
- ADSP-BF533 Blackfin® Processor
- 64 MB (32M x 16-bit) SDRAM
- 2 MB (512K x 16-bit x 2) FLASH memory
- ADV7183 video decoder w/ 3 input RCA jacks
- AD1836 96 kHz audio codec w/ 4 input and 6 output RCA jacks
- ADV7171 video encoder w/ 3 output RCA jacks
- ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver
Подробнее о продуктеThe ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF533 Blackfin Processor for a wide range of applications including audio and video processing. The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF533 desktop evaluation board and fundamental debugging software to facilitate architecture evaluations via a USB-based PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about ADI's ADSP-BF533 hardware and software development and prototype applications.
The ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite provides an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++ integrated development and debug environment. The VisualDSP++ software included with the EZ-KIT Lite is limited in program memory size for use solely with the EZ-KIT Lite product.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.