This application note provides a logical diagram of the interface of the Dallas Semiconductor/Maxim DS2151 and DS2153 to the PMC-Sierra 7345.
- PMC device is programmed to clock data into the RDAT pin on the falling edge of RCLK.
- PMC device is programmed to update the TDAT pin on the rising edge of TICLK.
- RSYNC is programmed to output a frame sync; TSYNC is programmed to input a frame sync.
- Receive and transmit elastic stores are disabled.
- A "looped-timed" application is shown.
- Timing is shown below: