ADI RF and Microwave Solutions for Electronic Test and Measurement
RF and microwave ICs are widely used in electronic test and measurement instruments, such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, and communication testers. As wireless communications, such as 4 Gbps/4 Gbps and IoT become more and more popular, the demand for test bench technology also increases. In this article, we will talk about how ADI's products fit in the spectrum/signal analyzer and signal synthesis signal chains.
• a wide variety of RF function blocks and highly integrated solutions
• A full range of design resources to ease the development
• High performance and reliability products and solutions
To Learn more about the comprehensive and flexible Analog Devices system solutions and main products,click here to get the complete solutions for free.
• ADIsimPE Powered by SIMetrix/SIMPLIS: ADIsimPE, which is
powered by SIMetrix/SIMPLIS, is a circuit simulation suite optimized for the design and development of analog and mixed signal circuits
• Visual Analog™: A software package that combines a powerful set of simulation and data analysis tools with a user-friendly graphical interface for designers who are selecting or evaluating high speed ADCs
• ADIsimRF: An easy to use RF signal chain calculator. ADIsimRF calculates cascaded gain, noise figures, IP3, P1dB, and power consumption. The number of stages can be varied up to a maximum of 20.
• ADIsimCLK: ADIsimCLK is a highly successful tool for predicting phase noise and jitter for ADI clock products
• ADIsimPLL: A comprehensive and easy to use PLL synthesizer design and simulation tool
Reference Circuits of RF and Microwave Solutions for Electronic Test and Measurement
• AD-FMCOMMS6-EBZ: A 400 MHz to 4.4 GHz receiver based on the AD9652 dual, 16-bit analog-to-digital converter, the ADL5566 high dynamic range, RF/IF dual differential amplifier, and the ADL5380 quadrature demodulator. This is an I&Q demodulation approach to direct convert (also known as a homodyne or zero IF) receiver architecture
• AD-FMCOMMS5-EBZ: An FMC board for the AD9361, a highly integrated RF Agile Transceiver™ , that demonstrates how to design a platform that shows how to connect and synchronize (at the RF side) multiple AD9361s for SIMO/MISO/SU-MIMO/MU-MIMO applications. For many broadband wireless access (BWA) systems, multi-input and multi-output (SIMO/MISO/SU-MIMO/MU-MIMO) operation and RF beamforming are proven techniques for maximizing throughput and efficient spectrum utilization.