- User configurable audio target level.
- Built-in audio limiter minimizes distortions resulting from clipping.
- Sampling rates supported: 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz.
- Frame size supported: any even frame sizes between 32 to 256 samples per channel.
- Supports stereo input only.
- Code compatible across the SHARC ADSP-214xx family of processors.
- DTS certified on ADSP-21462/5/7/9, ADSP-21471/2/5/8/9, and ADSP-21481/2/3/5/6/7/8/9 processors.
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper.
- Input and output formats: non-interleaved multichannel 32-bit floating point samples.
- No framework dependencies.
製品概要DTS Symmetry for SHARC is an audio post-processing module developed by DTS Inc. for dynamically adjusting the audio gain to maintain the same level of perceived loudness for a stereo source without cause audible distortion. It is primarily designed for audio systems where the audio level of the source is highly variable.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
| SHARC Processor Family
|| Code memory (KiB)
|| Data RAM (KiB)
|| Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- MIPS measured using Fs = 48kHz, stereo input and output, optimal memory layout, running on a ADSP-21469.
- Code compatible across all ADSP-214xx processors, with silicon anomaly workarounds implemented.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- Both input and output buffer size used for data memory calculation is 256 bytes (utilizing a frame size of 32 samples per channel).
- Frame size used for MIPS measurement is 256 samples per channel.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit).
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 for Analog Devices Processors and its latest update.
- SigmaStudio Graphical Development Tools version 3.7 Build 7 or later.
- SigmaStudio for SHARC Rel 2.0.0 or later.