- Cache: Both instruction and Data cache enabled
- Code compatible across the Blackfin Processor Family ADSP-BF5xx
- MISRA-C compliant
- Target Processors : ADSP-BF561, ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF527, ADSP-BF548
- Release format : Object Code with source code wrapper
- Input format : TIFF
- Output format : RGBA
- Image size : Configurable
- Multi instancing : Fully re-entrant and multi-instance capable
TIFF is a lossless decoder which can be used as a contained for archiving. The implementation is highly optimized for Analog Devices ADSP-BF5xx Blackfin processors. This release will work on image cached from L3 memory. It is a self-contained software component that has been rigorously tested. It contains an intuitive C-callable API that is interruptible, maintains flexibility and provides seamless system integration.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
| Memory (Bytes)
|| Image Width
|| Image Height
|| Data RAM
||Data ROM|| Average Cycles / pel
| Decode TIFF (Uncompressed RGB)
| Decode TIFF (LZW RGB)
- Performance (average cycles per pel) measured on ADSP-BF533. The code and data are cached from L3 memory
- MIPS is measured as ((cycles/pel) * (image width) * (image height) * (frames/second) / 10^6). (It is assumed that frames/second = 15 for calculation)
- Code compatible across all ADSP-BF5xx processors, with silicon anomaly workarounds implemented based on the following boards.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Scratch and Instance/State. Input buffer size is 2 KiB and output buffer size is 1 KiB
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.