- Wide 7V to 36V Input Range
- Up to 1A Load Current
- 650kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- High Peak Efficiency of 91.1% (VIN = 24V, VOUT = 5V,IOUT = 0.6A)
- EN/UVLO for On/Off Control and Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout
- Fixed 3.15ms (typ) Soft-Start Time
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Complies with CISPR32 (EN55032) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
The MAX17645BEVKITB# and MAX17645DEVKITB# evaluation kits (EV kits) provide proven 5V designs to evaluate the performance of MAX17645B and MAX17645D high-efficiency, high-voltage, synchronous step-down DC-DC converters. The MAX17645BEVKITB# EV kit operates in constant frequency PWM (pulse-width modulation) mode at all loads and the MAX17645DEVKITB# EV kit operates in PFM (pulse-frequency modulation) mode at light loads to improve efficiency.
The EV kits are configured to demonstrate the optimum performance and component sizes for MAX17645B/ MAX17645D converter. The EV kits support a wide operating input range of 7V to 36V and are configured for 5V output. The EV kits deliver up to 1A at a switching frequency of 650kHz.
The features of the EV kits include adjustable input undervoltage lockout, fixed internal soft-start, and open-drain active-low RESET signal for output voltage status monitoring. The EV kits also provide a good layout example, which is optimized for conducted, radiated EMI, and thermal performance. For more details about the IC benefits and features, refer to the MAX17645 IC data sheet.
- Factory Automation
- Aftermarket Market Automation
- General Point of Load
MAX17645DEVKITB ODB Files - Design Files6/28/2023