- 6.5V to 40V Supply Voltage Range
- Selectable 450mA, 750mA, or 1A Output Current
- On-Board LED Load Rated for 1A
- Auxiliary 5V-Regulated Output
- Wide-Range Dimming with PWM Control Signal
The MAX16803EVKIT+BJT (EV kit) demonstrates a high-current LED driver with accurate current control based on the MAX16803 current regulator. This EV kit is capable of supplying regulated LED currents of up to 1A and can operate at supply voltages between 6.5V to 40V, and temperatures ranging from 0°C to +70°C.
The MAX16803EVKIT+BJT features pulse-width modulation (PWM) dimming control, user-selectable threelevel output-current setting, and a 5V-regulated output, which can supply up to 4mA of output current. The MAX16803EVKIT+BJT EV kit is a fully assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB).
Warning: Under severe fault or failure conditions, this EV kit can dissipate large amounts of power. Operate this EV kit with care to avoid possible personal injury.
- Automotive Exterior: Rear Combination Lights (RCL)
- Automotive Interior: Map, Courtesy, and Cluster Lighting
- Emergency Vehicle Warning Lights
- General Lighting
- Navigation and Marine Indicators
- Signage, Gasoline Canopies, Beacons