- Full featured ProSwift development kit
- PC control in conjunction with analysis control evaluation (ACE)
- Analog Devices, Inc., PC software for control and data analysis (time domain)
The ProSwift™ development kit provides the flexibility and versatility to expand, refine, and enhance a prototype over time. It is a plug and play development board with a full suite of supported sensors designed with Arduino headers that facilitate easy connection to auxiliary functionality. The ProSwift development kit includes the EV-ProSN1000ARDZ board, which features the ADSNS1000, a flexible hardware module that seamlessly connects to a range of both analog and digital compensated and uncompensated sensors. The host processor, recommended by Application Designer™ software, has Arduino headers. Arduino headers provide flexibility for quickly customizing new designs and building prototypes.
In conjunction with the MeasureWARE™ ecosystem, ADSNS1000 can be configured and optimized for sensor types selected to meet the accuracy and measurement times required.
By default, the development kit is preconfigured for three measurement types: temperature, pressure, and humidity. The associated sensors for each measurement are included in the ProSwift development kit. Using the MeasureWARE ecosystem and the Application Designer software, a new design can be defined using the tools of the ecosystem. These tools give an optimized recommended configuration of the associated hard-ware, in this case ADSNS1000, which is in the form of a design pack. This design pack can then be used directly with the ProSwift development kit to implement the defined measurement.
For details about the ADSNS1000 or EV-ProSN1000ARDZ, request the preliminary data sheet and user guide by emailing email@example.com.
- ProSwift evaluation board EV-ProSN1000ARDZ Sensor boards
- K-type thermocouple, EV-SENSET14DBZ
- 2-wire PT100 RTD EV-SENSET01DBZ
- Amphenol pressure voltage—EV-SENSEP04DBZ
- Sensirion humidity I2C EV-SENSEH03DBZ
- USB cable Type A male to Mini B