- Power supply rejection ratio (PSRR)
- 82 dB from 1 kHz to 100 kHz; 55 dB at 1 MHz, VOUT = 3.3 V, VIN = 3.8 V
- Low noise
- 0.9 µV rms total integrated noise from 100 Hz to 100 kHz
- 1.6 uV rms total integrated noise from 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Noise spectral density: 1.7 nV/√Hz from 10 kHz to 1 MHz
- Low dropout voltage: 120 mV typical at VOUT = 3.3 V, IOUT = 1.2 A
- Maximum output current: 1.2 A
- Input voltage range: 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Low quiescent and shutdown current
- Initial accuracy: ±0.6% at ILOAD = 10 mA
- Accuracy over line, load, and temperature: ±1.5%
- 10-lead 3mm x 3mm LFCSP and 8-lead SOIC packages
The ADP7157CP-04-EVALZ evaluation board demonstrates the operation and functionality of the ADP7157 ultralow noise, 1.2 A, adjustable output, radio frequency (RF) linear regulator.
Simple device measurements such as line and load regulation, dropout voltage, and ground current can be demonstrated using only a single voltage supply, load resistors, and a voltmeter or an ammeter.
Complete specifications for the ADP7157 ultralow noise, 1.2 A, adjustable output, radio frequency (RF) linear regulator are available in the ADP7157 data sheet available from Analog Devices, Inc., and should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-810 when using the evaluation board.