- Supply voltages
- Dual supply: ±5 V to ±22 V
- Single supply: 8 V to 44 V
- Protected against overvoltage on source pins
- Signal voltages up to −55 V and +55 V
- LED for visual overvoltage indication
- Parallel interface compatible with 3 V logic
- On-board LDO regulator for digital supply and control, if required
The EVAL-ADG5412FEBZ is the evaluation board for the ADG5412F, which features four independently controlled single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switches. The ADG5412F hasovervoltage detection and protection circuitry on the source pins and is protected against signals up to −55 V and +55 V in both the powered and unpowered states.
The ADG5412F is soldered to the center of the evaluation board, and four wire screw terminals are provided to connect to each of the source and drain pins. Three screw terminals are used to power the device, with a fourth terminal used to provide a user defined digital voltage, if required. Alternatively, a low dropout (LDO) regulator is provided for 5 V digital voltage control and to supply the LED, which is mounted to provide visual indication of the fault status of the switch.
Full specifications on the ADG5412F are available in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with user guide (UG-731) when using the evaluation board.