- Full-featured evaluation board for the AD8209A
- Enables quick bread boarding/prototyping
- Includes provision for current sense resistor
- All analog design, no software needed
- Footprints provided for alternate configurations
The design of this board emphasizes simplicity and ease of use; the board can be readily mounted with a current sense resistor of a maximum standard size of 2818. The board design also allows flexibility with loads. This board comes with vector pins for the input and output terminals in a predefined configuration.
The AD8209A data sheet covers the details of the device operation and describes the basic connections for operating the device, as well as common circuit configurations and applications. Consult the data sheet in conjunction with this user guide UG-1024 for a better understanding of the device operation, especially when powering up the evaluation board for the first time.
- AD8209A-EVALZ evaluation board