- Full featured evaluation board used in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Multiple test circuits
- Multiple ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5228 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many applications requiring superior low temperature coefficient performance.
In addition, the AD5228 uses a simple up/down control interface that allows manual control using only two external push-button tactile switches. The built-in adaptive debouncer ignores invalid bounces due to contact bounce commonly found in mechanical switches.
The EVAL-AD5228DBZ daughter board and the EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard can operate in single-supply mode and incorporate an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5228 can be found in the AD5228 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5228DBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5228 data sheet
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5228DBZ user guide