- Full featured evaluation board for the AD5222
- Various test circuits
- Various ac and dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B)
- PC software for control
The AD5222 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications while offering a 0.2% channel-to-channel matching tolerance.
In addition, the AD5222 uses a high speed up/down interface, allowing speeds of up to 15 MHz.
The EVAL-AD5222SDZ can operate in single-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5222 part can be found in the AD5222 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5222SDZ board
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5222 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-349 user guide
- Windows XP SP2, 32 bits
- Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
- USB 2.0 Port