- Full featured evaluation board used in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Multiple test circuits
- Multiple ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5161 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many applications requiring superior low temperature coefficient performance.
In addition, the AD5161 has a pin-selectable SPI- or I2C-compatible digital interface, which can be used to control the wiper settings or to read back the wiper register content. In SPI mode, the device can be daisy-chained (SDO to SDI), allowing several parts to share the same control lines. In I2C mode, Address Pin AD0 can be used to place up to two devices on the same bus. In this same mode, command bits are available to reset the wiper position to midscale or to shut down the device into a state of zero power consumption.
The EVAL-AD5161DBZ daughter board and the EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard can operate in single-supply mode and incorporate an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5161 can be found in the AD5161 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5161DBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5161 data sheet
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5161DBZ user guide