- Full featured evaluation board in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Various test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5142A allows multiple modes of operation, including read/write access in the RDAC and EEMEM registers, increment/decrement of resistance, resistance changes in ±6 dB scales, wiper setting readback, and extra EEMEM for storing user-defined information, such as memory data for other components or a lookup table.
The AD5142A supports a dual-supply ±2.25 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.3 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many other applications. In addition, the AD5142A uses a versatile I2C-compatible serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speeds of up to 400 kbps and supporting the selection of up to nine different I2C addresses. The EVAL-AD5142DBZ can operate in single-supply or dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5142A can be found in the AD5122A / AD5142A datasheet.
- EVAL-AD5142ADBZ board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5142A data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-472 user guide
- Windows XP SP2, 32 bit
- Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
- USB 2.0 Port