- PLX Technology’s Netchip 2272 device
- USB Driver and Application code
- USB Logo Certified
- Derives Power from EZ-KIT Lite
- MSC’s LAN 91C111 device
- SMSC’s MII Connector to evaluate different PHYs with the BF537 EZ-KIT Lite
- Ethernet Stack and Application code
- 3.13 in (H) x 3.6 in
製品概要The Blackfin® USB-LAN EZ-Extender daughter board allows developers to connect to the Asynchronous Memory Bus on the ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite, ADSP-BF537 EZ-KIT Lite and ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite.
The EZ-Extender has peripherals that support USB 2.0 and 10/100 Ethernet. A MII Connector can also be used when interfacing to a ADSP-BF537 EZ-KIT Lite. The MII connector allows a user to plug in different PHY evaluation boards.
Applications and information about the use and connection of the various interfaces on the Blackfin EZ-Extender are available from Analog Devices.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.