- Access to all 4 data channels
- Multiple connection options
- Ability to power each side of isolator independently
- User configurable load options for the input and output channels
- Support for Tektronix active probes
- Installed with ADuM7442AF-EMX engineering unit (same form, fit and function over full temp range as flight units)
製品概要The EVAL-ADuM7442S supports the ADuM7442S 25MBPS Space Grade Quad Channel Digital Isolator. The evaluation board provides access to all 4 channels, support for signal fan-out and loopback as well as optimal bypass capacitance. Signals can be brought onto the board through the edge-mounted SMA connectors or wired directly by utilizing unpopulated header positions. Decoupled terminal blocks are provided for power connections along with support for edge-mounted SMA connectors. Compatibility with Tektronix active probes is provided by the inclusion of 200 mil header positions.
The board follows best printed circuit board (PCB) design practices for 4-layer boards, including a full power and ground plane on each side of the isolation barrier. While interplane capacitance bypassing is implemented on the PCB to minimize noise and EMI transmission, no other mitigation design features are included. In cases of high speed operation or when ultralow emissions are required, refer to the AN-1109 application note for additional board layout techniques.