- Power supply rejection ratio (PSRR)
- 70 dB from 1 kHz to 100 kHz; 50 dB at 1 MHz, VOUT = 3.3 V, VIN = 4.0 V
- Low noise
- 0.9 µV rms total integrated noise from 100 Hz to 100 kHz
- 1.6 µV rms total integrated noise from 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Noise spectral density: 1.7 nV/√Hz from 10 kHz to 1 MHz
- Low dropout voltage: 200 mV typical at VOUT = 3.3 V, IOUT = 2 A
- Maximum output current: 2 A
- Input voltage range: 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Low quiescent and shutdown current
- Initial accuracy: ±0.6% at ILOAD = 10 mA
- Accuracy over line, load, and temperature: ±1.5%
- 10-lead 3mm x 3mm LFCSP and 8-lead SOIC packages
The ADP7158CP-3.3EVALZ evaluation board demonstrates the operation and functionality of the ADP7158 ultralow noise, 2 A, fixed output, radio frequency (RF) linear regulator.
Simple device measurements, such as line and load regulation, dropout voltage, and ground current, can be demonstrated using only a single voltage supply, load resistors, and a voltmeter or an ammeter.
Complete specifications for the ADP7158 ultralow noise, 2 A, linear regulator are available in the ADP7158 data sheet available from Analog Devices, Inc., and should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-794 when using the evaluation board.