- Enables quick breadboarding/prototyping
- User defined circuit configuration
- Edge mounted SMA connector provisions
- Easy connection to test equipment and other circuits
- Guard ring to minimize leakage currents
製品概要The EVAL-ADA4350RUZ-P evaluation board is designed to evaluate the ADA4350 offered in a 28-lead, 9.8 mm × 6.4 mm thin shrink small outline package (TSSOP). The evaluation board is a populated board that enables users to quickly prototype the best configuration of the analog front end for their systems.
The evaluation board is a 6-layer printed circuit board (PCB) designed to minimize leakage currents with its guard ring features. It accepts SMA edge mounted connectors on the inputs and outputs for efficient connection to test equipment or other circuitry.
The evaluation board components are primarily SMT 0603 case size with the exception of the electrolytic bypass capacitors (C9, C10, and C13), which are 1206 case size.