- Full featured evaluation board for the AD6679
- SPI interface for setup and control
- Wide band Balun driven input
- No external supply needed. Uses 12V-1A and 3.3V-3A supplies from FMC
- VisualAnalog® and SPI controller software interfaces
製品概要This user guide describes the AD6679 evaluation board which provides all of the support circuitry required to operate the ADC in its various modes and configurations. The application software used to interface with the devices is also described. The HSC-ADC-EVALEZ is the recommended FPGA based data capture board for the AD6679. The ADS7-V2EBZ may alternatively be used as the FPGA based data capture board for the AD6679.
The AD6679 data sheet provides additional information and should be consulted when using the evaluation board. All documents and software tools are available at www.analog.com/hsadcevalboard. For additional information or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Analog signal source and antialiasing filter
- Sample clock source
- 12V, 6.5A switching power supply (supplied with the HSC-ADC-EVALEZ or the SL POWER CENB1080A1251F01 supplied with ADS7-V2EBZ)
- PC running Windows®
- USB 2.0 port
- AD6679-500EBZ board
- HSC-ADC-EVALEZ FPGA-base data capture kit
- ADS7-V2EBZ FPGA-based data capture kit (optional, but not required)