Optical Sensing Technology
Analog Devices optical sensing devices achieve very high signal-to-noise ratios at the lowest power in the industry, making them ideal for battery-operated applications. Our portfolio covers the widest range of wavelengths available in an IC form factor, ranging from UV all the way up to 1600 nm in the near IR for your healthcare, automotive, and industrial applications.
Our solutions meet differing size and configuration requirements, such as
- Optical Mixed Signal Devices (Light in – digital out)
- Discrete analog front ends for photodiodes, including LED signal conditioning
- Complete optical module solutions containing the AFE, photodiode, and LEDs
- Optical Sensors (Light in – analog out)
- High performance photodiode solutions