Features and Benefits
- MEMS roll and pitch angular rate sensor (gyroscope)
- Range options: ±125°/sec, ±500°/sec, ±1000°/sec, or ±2000°/sec
- Ultralow noise: 0.003°/sec/√Hz (±125°/sec)
- High vibration rejection over a wide frequency range
- Power saving standby mode
- 80 μA typical supply current in standby mode
- Fast start-up time from standby mode: <30 ms
- Low delay of <1 ms for a 30 Hz input at the widest bandwidth setting
- SPI digital output
- Programmable high-pass and low-pass filters
- 2000 g acceleration, 0.5 ms
- 2.7 V to 5 V operating voltage range
- −40°C to +105°C operation
- 4.50 mm × 5.80 mm × 1.30 mm, 18-terminal LGA_CAV
The ADXRS295 is a high performance MEMS roll and pitch angular rate sensor (gyroscope) for use in stabilization applications.
The ADXRS295 provides four measurement range options: ±125°/sec, ±500°/sec, ±1000°/sec, and ±2000°/sec. Angular rate data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through a serial peripheral interface (SPI) digital interface. The ADXRS295 exhibits a low noise floor of 0.003°/sec/√Hz and features programmable high-pass and low-pass filters.
The ADXRS295 is available in a 4.50 mm × 5.80 mm × 1.30 mm, 18-terminal chip array small outline no lead cavity (LGA_CAV) package.
- Inertial measurement units
- Guidance navigation control
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.