DS33Z11: Ethernet Mapper Data Sheet (Rev. 3)12/21/20061M
Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The DS33Z11 demo kit is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the DS33Z11 Ethernet transport-over-serial link device. The DS33Z11DK contains an integrated Ethernet PHY and serial link. The serial link is complete with transceiver, transformers, and network connections. Maxim's ChipView software is provided with the demo kit, giving point-and-click access to configuration and status registers from a Windows®-based_PC. On-board LEDs indicate receive loss-of-signal, queue overflow, Ethernet link, Tx/Rx, and interrupt status.
- Ethernet Delivery Over T1/E1/J1, T3/E3, OC-1/EC-1, G.SHDSL, or HDSL2/4
- LAN Extension
- Transparent LAN Service
Features & Benefits
- Demonstrates Key Functions of DS33Z11 Ethernet Transport Chipset
- On-Board DS2155 T1E1 SCT, DS3170 T3E3 SCT, Transformers, BNC Adapter, and RJ48 Network Connectors and Termination
- Provides Support for Hardware and Software Modes
- Device Driver Provides Automatic Configuration for T1, E1, T3, and E3 Modes
- On-Board MMC2107 Processor and ChipView Software Provide Point-and-Click Access to the DS33Z11, DS2155, and DS3170 Register Sets
- All DS33Z11 Interface Pins are Easily Accessible for External Data Source/Sink
- LEDs for Loss-of-Signal, Queue Overflow, Ethernet Link, Tx/Rx, and Interrupt Status
- Easy-to-Read Silkscreen Labels Identify the Signals Associated with All Connectors, Jumpers, and LEDs
- Integrated Power-Supply Interfaces with 5.0V Wall Adapter
Documentation & Resources
DS33Z11 Reliability Data1/12/202321K
Ethernet-over-PDH Technology Overview6/22/2006
Tools & Simulations
BSDL Model Files
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.