Standard Digital Isolators
Analog Devices’ digital isolators enable designers to implement robust solutions with our magnetically isolated iCoupler products with the flexibility of up to 6 channels. Products meet stringent safety standards including the ability to isolate IS-IS with our intrinsically safe certified digital isolators which enable designs in hazardous areas. And automotive certified versions are also available. Utilizing the iCoupler® and isoPower® technologies, these isolation solutions enable designs without the constraints found in optocouplers.
Safety and Regulatory Compliance Information
The iCoupler family of digital isolation products have been tested and approved by various regulatory agencies, including UL, CSA, VDE, TÜV, CQC, ATEX and IECEx. This table summarizes the achieved ratings for each product and includes links to copies of the actual safety certificates.
Whether as a component or as part of a larger system level solution, EMC compliance must be met, and the best EMC design practices occur at the start of the design. Be prepared for the certification process and get ahead of the game with our selection of resources.
Analog Devices Electrophysiology 3D Cardiac Mapping Systems Solutions
An Optocoupler Alternative
- ADI & Mouser Chalk Talk: CbM Impact on Smart Manufacturing
- iCoupler Digital Isolation Precision Training Series SERIES
- Protect your Innovations: from High Precision to High Power
- iCoupler Isolated GaN Half Bridge Inverter
- AN-0971: Recommendations for Control of Radiated Emissions with isoPower Devices (Rev. C) PDF
- AN-1109: Recommendations for Control of Radiated Emissions with iCoupler Devices (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-913: Isolating I2C Interfaces (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-727: iCoupler® Isolation in RS-485 Applications (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-740: iCoupler® Isolation in RS-232 Applications (Rev. A) PDF
- Robust iCoupler® Digital Isolators Improve Signal Reliability to Guarantee Safe System Functionality in Noisy Environments
- Analog Devices Achieves Major Milestone by Shipping 1 Billionth Channel of iCoupler Digital Isolation
- Analog Devices Introduces Industry’s Smallest Isolated DC-to-DC Converters
- Isolated Half-bridge Gate Drivers with Analog Devices' iCoupler® Digital Isolator Technology Deliver Industry-best Speed and Reliability
- Analog Devices’ Webcast Addresses Isolation Challenges in Power Conversion Applications
- Polyimide Film Uses for Digital Isolators
- From IoT Factories to Operating Rooms: How to Design Better Comms Systems
Peak Current of Isolated Gate Drivers
- Common-Mode Transient Immunity
- Micro-Transformers Provide Signal and Power Isolation for Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Product Selection Guide
- CN0337: 12-Bit, 300 kSPS, Single-Supply, Fully Isolated RTD Temperature Measurement System with 3-Wire Compensation PDF
- CN0326: Isolated Low Power pH Monitor with Temperature Compensation PDF
- CN0280: Robust Completely Isolated Current Sense Circuit with Isolated Power Supply for Solar Photovoltaic Converters PDF
- CN0256: Isolated LVDS Interface Circuit PDF
Solutions Bulletins & Brochures
- Isolated Gate Driver Timing Fundamentals
- Addressing System Integration Challenges with Isolated Industrial Interfaces
- Using On-Off Keying, Digital Isolators in Harsh Environments
- Changing Safety Standards Environment for Digital Isolators
- Got my data over the isolation barrier! Now how do I get power to run it?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much isolation can iCoupler products provide?
- With which regulatory standards do iCoupler products comply?
- What communications protocols are supported by iCoupler products?
- What are the benefits of iCoupler technology?
- What is the “Certified 8 mm Creepage Package”?