Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Interface Controllers
Analog Devices’ power over Ethernet (PoE) products encompass a wide variety of power sourcing equipment (PSE) and powered device (PD) controllers that support multiple power levels: IEEE PoE (13W, 802.3af), IEEE PoE+ (25.5W, 802.3at), IEEE PoE++ (71.3W, 802.3bt), and ADI LTPoE++ (90W) standard. Our PSE and PD controllers provide complete PoE solutions and use external components such as power MOSFETs and sense resistors to lower resistance in the power path—minimizing heat dissipation and maximizing power efficiency. In addition, our robust cable discharge protection scheme, a high abs max rating on all analog pins, wide operating temperature, and overtemperature protection all make for extremely rugged PoE solutions that meet IEC61000 cable discharge requirements that far exceed ESD and cable ESD testing levels.
- DN350 - Fully Autonomous IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Midspan PSE Requires No Microcontroller PDF
- DN361 - Simple Battery Circuit Extends Power over Ethernet (PoE) Peak Current PDF
- DN338 - Power over Ethernet Isolated Power Supply Delivers 11.5W at 90% Efficiency PDF
- DN519 - Active Bridge Rectifiers Reduce Heat Dissipation within PoE Security Cameras PDF
- DN425 - High Power PoE PD Interface with Integrated Flyback Controller PDF