Get practical insights about what's possible today, what's coming tomorrow, and the smartest paths to get you there.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) is a world leader for over 50 years in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high performance analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in virtually all types of electronic equipment.
But we're not a typical semiconductor company—we push the boundaries of silicon technology to bring you an unmatched set of analog-to-digital solutions to SENSE, MEASURE, INTERPRET, CONNECT, POWER and SECURE. To create unmatched technologies and solutions to solve your problems in instrumentation, automation, communications, healthcare, automotive and numerous other industries.
Let us help you get to market faster, create and capture more value, and make sound investments with a roadmap to tomorrow
ADI Accelerates YOUR path to Industry 4.0
- Flexible architectures allow for greater capacity and faster reconfiguration
- Lower power solutions create greater efficiencies and savings for factory operators
- Robust, secure wired and wireless communication provides a clear path to Ethernet-to-the-edge and time sensitive networks (TSN)
- Functional safety with strict standardization and certifications requirements
- Stronger cybersecurity strategies help counteract the cyber threats that result from the rapidly increasing number of connected devices