Features & BenefitsADI Key Power Management Features for Versal ACAP XCVC1902 for Minimum Rails / PL Performance
- Proposed Solution implements new LTC3888-1/LTC7051 combo
- LTC3888-1 is a PMBus 8-phase, 2 loop, current mode controller with Programmable loop comp and load step emulation. PMBus commands allow Vin, Vout, current, temperature, and fault status read back.
- LTC7051 is new Silent Switcher 2 ADI MOS capable of delivering increased DC load while switching at higher frequencies. Increased DC load allows for decreased phase count and higher current density. Increased Fsw allows for increase bandwidth and excellent transient response.
- LTC3636 is dual 6A, controlled on-time current mode monolithic (integrated FETs). Provides high performance compact solution for auxiliary rails.
- LTC3634 is a single chip solution for DDR rails providing VDD, VTT, and Vref in a monolithic solution.
Versal ACAPs are built around an integrated shell composed of a network on chip (NoC), which enables seamless memory-mapped access to the full height and width of the device. Together, these form the shell—a platform for fast time-to-market (TTM) compute acceleration for cloud, edge, and networking applications.
|Estimated Solution Area:|
|Optional DDR Supply:|
Bill of Materials for Minimal Power /PL Performance
||ADI MOS (DrMOS)
|LTC3634||15V Dual 3A Monolithic Step-Down Regulator for DDR Power||
|LT8607||42V, 750mA Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current||
|Dual Channel 6A, 20V Monolithic Synchronous Step-Down Regulator||