Features and Benefits
- Supports ADSP-CM40x mixed-signal processors.
- Programs flash memory via UART port.
- Mass-erase functionality.
- Command-line mode for batch programming.
CrossCore Serial Flash Programmer (CCSFP) is a standalone application for programming, erasing and re-programming the on-board flash of mixed-signal processors, via the UART interface. This utility is useful in a number of scenarios:
- Batch-programming the flash memory during the production process.
- Programming the flash memory on products that expose a UART interface, but not a JTAG interface.
- Upgrading the flash memory of products in the field, without requiring a full development environment.
- Erasing and re-programming flash memory that has become corrupted.
The CrossCore Serial Flash Programmer requires the Windows operating system. An installation of CrossCore Embedded Studio is not required.
The CrossCore Serial Flash Programmer is available for download at no charge.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32- or 64-bit)
- Minimum of 1MB hard disk (HDD) space.