Features and Benefits
- Supported Microcontrollers: ADuCRF101 – Precision Analog Microcontroller ARM with Cortex M3 with ISM-Band RF Transceiver.
- Supported Peripherals: The supported peripherals are common to all ARM Cortex-M3 Analog Microcontrollers, except as noted in the Supported Peripherals table
The Analog Microcontroller Software Development Kit (AMSDK) provides a high-level language C programming environment and Application Programming Interface (API) supporting a quick and easy functional interface to the Analog Microcontroller products. The API abstracts the low-level details of various peripherals (Controller Registers, DMA Engine and Interrupt Controller) into a simple, easy-to-use programming model. The AMSDK is available in source form. Various example programs are also included..
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
||Memory Footprints (bytes)
||Multi-Channel, 12-bit, 100kSPS ADC (Specific to the ADuCRF101)
||Flash Memory Controller
||0||0||General Purpose Input/Output|
||249||16||16||General Purpose Timer
||2,209||54||76||Inter-Integrated Circuit Serial Interface
|PWM||248||8||8||Pulse Width Modulator
|SPI||1,615||0||122||Serial Peripheral Interface
|UART||990||93||44||Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter
|UHF||3,180||0||21||ISM Band Transceiver (the ADF7023 Chip) (Specific to the ADuCRF101)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.