Policies and Procedures for Return of Evaluation Boards in Compliance with WEEE Directives
Procedure For Return of ADI Evaluation Boards in accordance with requirements of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment – WEEE Directive. This return procedure can be used for evaluation boards containing Pb or RoHS-compliant boards.
- ADI customers in the EU should contact the local sales office to arrange for pick up of evaluation boards for disposal.
- For Eval Board shipments received from a Distributor, customers should return boards to the Distributor directly.
- Evaluation Board WEEE returns should not be mixed with returns of semiconductor components.
- No credits or replacements will be issued.
- ADI will advise customer of the return order number, which customer is asked to reference on the outside of shipping boxes and paperwork.
- Information that will be required to complete the pick up:
- Date shipment will be ready for collection
- Number of cartons
- Contact person & telephone number
- ADI will forward customer a preprinted waybill which should be handed to the driver on collection, advising them that their local transportation depot will arrange pick up.