Features and Benefits
- Flexible Input and Output Configurations
- +6V to +38V Single Supply Range
- ±3V to ±19V Dual Supply Range
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9943 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX9943 high-voltage, precision, low drift, and low-power op amp.
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Displays: Industrial, Front Panel, and Instrumentation
- High-Performance ADC/DAC Input/Output
- High-Voltage ATE
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Industrial: Process Measurement and Control
- Loop-Powered Systems
- Panel Meters
- Power Meters
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Sensor Interfaces
Documentation & Resources
MAX9943EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX9943 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)3/8/2010372K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.