Features and Benefits
- 20W Stereo Output (at 10% THD+N, RL = 4Ω, VCC = 13V)
- Wide Power-Supply Operation (4.5V to 14V)
- Integrated Volume Control (I²C or Stand-Alone Operation)
- Optional Control Through USB
- Proven PCB Layout for Thermal Performance and EMC
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9744 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains the MAX9744 highly efficient 2 x 20W Class D stereo speaker amplifier. The MAX9744 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX9744's features.
The MAX9744 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX9744 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial-interface board.
The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX9744 EV kit.
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- Multimedia Docking Stations
- PC Speaker Systems
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.