Features and Benefits
- Drives 1.1W into 8Ω Speaker at 1% THD+N
- Differential Input
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- 100nA Shutdown Current (typ)
- Small 10-Pin TDFN Package
- Also Available in 10-Pin µMAX® and 9-Bump UCSP™ Packages
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Evaluates MAX9718B/C/D (IC and Component Replacement Required)
The MAX9718A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that uses the MAX9718A differential audio amplifier to drive a mono bridge-tied load (BTL) speaker in portable audio applications. Designed to operate from a 2.7VDC to 5.5VDC power supply, the EV kit is capable of delivering 1.1W into an 8Ω load.
The MAX9718A inputs can tolerate a DC offset level of 0.5V through (VCC - 1.2V) from an input source, therefore eliminating the need for input-signal coupling capacitors. The EV kit provides an option to bypass the input-signal coupling capacitors when the DC offset level of the input signals are within the range of 0.5V to (VCC - 1.2V). The MAX9718A EV kit also evaluates the MAX9718B, MAX9718C, and MAX9718D.
- Mobile Phones
- Portable Devices