Features and Benefits
- Output Voltages: Preset 5V and 3.3V, or User-Defined
- Output Currents:
- 700mA at 5V, 1.1A at 3.3V (VIN = 2.4V)
- 350mA at 5V, 600mA at 3.3V (VIN = 1.5V)
- Low-Battery Detector
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PC Board Layout
The MAX863 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested PC board that demonstrates the MAX863 dual, step-up DC-DC controller. The EV kit is factory preset to provide 5V and 3.3V outputs at 700mA and 1.1A, respectively (VIN = 2.4V). Both outputs can also be set to other voltages by pin-strapping or with external resistors.
- 2- and 3-Cell Portable Equipment
- Dual Supply (Logic and LCD)
- Handheld Instruments (PDAs, Palmtops)
- Palmtop Computers
- PDAs and Other Handheld Devices
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.