Features and Benefits
- Convenient Platform to Evaluate the MAX86178
- Many Easy-to-Reach Test Points
- Real-Time Monitoring and Plotting
- Data Logging Capabilities
- Bluetooth® LE
- Windows®-10-Compatible GUI Software
- Facilitates IEC 60601-2-47 Compliance Testing
The MAX86178 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a platform to evaluate the functionality and features of the MAX86178 with photoplethysmogram (PPG), electrocardiogram (ECG), and bioimpedance (BioZ) measurement capabilities. The EV kit allows for flexible hardware and software configurations to help the user quickly learn how to configure and optimize the MAX86178 for their own applications.
The MAX86178 is a complete PPG, ECG, and BioZ analog front-end solution that consists of two optical readout channels, one single-lead ECG channel, and a BioZ channel that supports both tetrapolar and bipolar electrode configurations, all of which can operate simultaneously. The optical readout channels support up to 6 LEDs and 4 photodiode inputs. The BioZ channel supports several modes of stimulation: square-wave sink/ source currents, sine-wave currents, sine-wave voltages, and square-wave voltages with a range of frequencies to support multiple BioZ applications.
The MAX86178 EV kit consists of two boards. MAXSENSORBLE_EVKIT_B is the microcontroller (MCU) board while MAX86178_EVKIT_C is the sensor board containing the MAX86178. To enable PPG and ECG measurement capabilities, the sensor board also contains 3 LEDs (red, green, and IR), 3 discrete photodiodes (Vishay VEMD8080), and component configurations on the ECG and BioZ channels. The EV kit can be powered through a USB connection to a PC using a USB-C to USB-A cable or a LiPo Battery. The EV kit contains the latest firmware and comes with the MAXDAP-TYPE-C programming circuit board in case a firmware change is needed.
- Ambulatory Heart Monitors
- Impedance Cardiography/Hemodynamic Monitors
- Pulse Arrival Time (PAT), Pulse Travel Time (PTT), Pulse Wave Velocity (PWV) Assessments
- Pulse-Oximetry Devices
- Single- and Multi-Frequency Bioimpedance Analysis
- Smart-Clothing Applications
- Wearable Vital-Sign Monitors
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.