Features and Benefits
- +3V to VOUT Input Voltage Range
- 12V or Adjustable Output Voltage
- Up to 500mA Output Current
- Internal 2A, 28V MOSFET Switch
- 3µA Shutdown Current
- 250kHz Switching Frequency
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX618 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a constant-frequency, PWM, step-up switching regulator with an internal 2A, 28V n-channel MOSFET. The EV kit accepts a +3V to VOUT input and converts it to a 12V output for currents up to 500mA. Conversion efficiency is greater than 90%. The EV kit operates at 250kHz, allowing the use of small external components.
The MAX618 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board.
- Automotive-Powered DC-DC Converters
- Industrial +24V and +28V Systems
- LCD Displays
- Palmtop Computers