Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates Slow Turn-On for Built-In Click-and-Pop Reduction
- Low 0.3Ω On-Resistance (RON)
- 0.004% THD+N in Audio Applications
- 1.8V to 5.5V DC Supply Operation
- Demonstrates USB Power Operation
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX4993 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX4993 double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) analog switch featuring low on-resistance (0.3Ω RON) and slow turn-on time for click-and-pop reduction in portable audio applications. The IC features a space-saving package, low THD+N (0.004%), and low supply current (1.2µA at 3V). The EV kit can operate from a 1.8V to 5.5V DC power supply and comes configured to operate from USB power.
- Audio Signal Routing
- Cellular Phones
- Portable MP3 Players
- Speaker Headset Source Switching
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.