Features and Benefits
- Single-Supply Operation
- 150MHz -3dB Bandwidth (RL = 150Ω)
- 540V/µs Slew Rate (RL = 150Ω)
- 40MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness (RL = 150Ω)
- Low Switching Transient (20mVP-P)
- 0.06%/0.02° Gain/Phase Errors
- Outputs Extend to the Rails
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
The MAX4313 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX4313 low-power, single-supply video multiplexer/amplifier. The MAX4313 is fixed to a gain of +2V/V, ideal for driving back-terminated cables. SMA connectors and 50Ω terminating resistors are included for 50Ω test equipment compatibility. Simply change the terminating resistors to 75Ω for video test equipment compatibility.
The EV kit comes with the MAX4313 installed. To evaluate the MAX4310, simply order a free sample (MAX4310ESA), replace the MAX4313 with the MAX4310 on the EV board, and change the gain-setting resistors for the desired gain.