Features and Benefits
- 780MHz -3dB Bandwidth
- 280MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness
- 2.1nV/√Hz Voltage Noise Density
- 0.8pA/√Hz Current Noise Density
- 4200V/µs Slew Rate
- Excellent Capacitive-Load-Driving Capability
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
The MAX4201 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX4201 ultra-high-speed, low-power, low-noise, open-loop buffer. The EV kit circuit demonstrates the MAX4201 in the noninverting unity-gain configuration. RF-style connectors (SMA) and 50Ω terminating resistors are included for test equipment compatibility.
This EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX4200 and MAX4202 (contact Maxim for free samples). Note that the MAX4201 has an internal 50Ω output termination resistor, and the MAX4202 has an internal 75Ω output termination resistor, while the MAX4200 has no internal output termination resistor (refer to the MAX4200–MAX4205 data sheet for more information).
- Digital-Transmission Line Drivers
- High-Speed ADC Input Buffers
- High-Speed DAC Buffers
- IF/Communications Systems
- Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)