Features and Benefits
- 190MHz -3dB Bandwidth (RL = 100Ω)
- 400V/µs Slew Rate
- Single +5V or Dual ±5V Supply Operation
- Adjustable Gain
- High-Impedance Shutdown Mode
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX4180 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX4180 low-power, current-feedback amplifier. The EV kit circuit demonstrates the MAX4180 in the noninverting, gain-of-two configuration in either single- or dual-supply mode. RF-style SMA connectors and 50Ω terminating resistors are included for test equipment compatibility.
The MAX4180 EV kit uses a PC board design optimized for high-frequency amplifiers. This board can also be used to evaluate the MAX4181 and other Maxim amplifiers that share the same pinout.
- Broadcast and High-Definition TV Systems
- High-Definition Surveillance Video
- High-Speed A/D Buffers
- Medical Imaging
- Portable Battery-Powered Video/Multimedia Systems
- Video Switching/Multiplexing