Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Low 0.75mA Supply Current
- High 86dB PSRR at 1kHz
- Single-Ended and Differential Inputs
- PC99/2001 Compliant
- Low-Noise Microphone Bias Voltage
- Small 8-Pin QFN Package (3mm x 3mm)
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX4060 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board used to evaluate the MAX4060 low-noise microphone amplifier. The MAX4060 contains a differential input amplifier typically used for an internal microphone and a single-ended auxiliary-input amplifier used for an external microphone. Both amplifiers have an internally set fixed gain of 10V/V. The MAX4060 EV kit also provides a bias voltage for powering microphones, compliant with the PC99/2001 specification.
The MAX4060 EV kit has low quiescent current and high power-supply rejection. The MAX4060 is available in 8-pin QFN and µMAX® packages. The MAX4060 EV kit uses the smaller 8-pin QFN package.
- AES-42 Compliant Microphones
- Notebook Audio Systems
- PDA Audio Systems
- Signal Conditioning
- USB Audio Peripherals