Features and Benefits
- Integrated Current Sense Element
- 4-Decade Measurement Range
- Maintains Accuracy from < 300µA to 3A
- Withstands Overloads to 4A
- +2.5V to +5.5V Input Common Mode Range
- Low Power Mode Reduces Supply Current to <10µA
- Tiny 1.98mm x 1.31mm 15-Bump WLP
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Evaluates the MAX40016ANL+
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX40016 evaluation kit (EV Kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40016 wide dynamic range current sense amplifier. The MAX40016 integrates the sense element, eliminating a bulky and costly external sense/ shunt resistor. The device measures four of decades of current (from < 300µA to 3A) while maintaining a highly accurate output reading. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX40016 in a tiny, space-saving, 15-bump wafer-level package (WLP).
The MAX40016 EV kit PCB comes with the MAX40016ANL+ device installed.
- Mobile Devices
- Portable Instruments
- RF Power Monitoring
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.